Monday, September 6, 2010

I designed my dinning table! Lazy wife product line

When we bought this apartment, we were sooooo excited to find out what kind of furniture we want to put in here. We had the IKEA home back in USA so we were so looking forward to have something unique and personal this time. Unfortunately, we found that the furniture we likeed were either too expensive for what it was or just not good enough to our expectation. So we started to find the furniture shops can deliver our own design in Taiwan.


My series called " Lazy wife" simply because I am one lazy wife,hahaa.


To get married and to maintain a life style is hard especially for a career driven woman  and this is a interesting issue for me to discuss and to find out a better way of marriage living through the furniture.


This dinning table is the third piece of this line and I like it bit more than other two because I am clear about what I want  when I design it.


Here are the pictures we took in the factory couple days ago, it is on the way to deliver to us! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to tell me something or just say Hi~~