Sunday, January 17, 2010

More Sketches in baby-step speed!!

First time to sketch for a space was not easy to me...
I found that I lack of the sense of the real space proportion in my apartment especially because we have low celling and meanwhile I was trying to think about the thickness, relation between objects and users, materials and finishing in a larger scale at the same time. The strange thing was although all the process sounded really like any other design tasks but interior design was somehow too different to me compared to design a car. I was like an adult got trapped in a baby's body and tried to run....

Here are some examples that I started to planned out the space and doodled out some ideas about living room and my walking closet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to tell me something or just say Hi~~